TULIPS, ROSES, DAISIES, BLOOMING MUMS, CITRUS, FRESH DIRT
An ultra-floral scent for the flower obsessed. Stems is an arrangement of florals working seamlessly together with a hint of citrus and a base of fresh dirt. Talk dirt to me.
- A flower market dream
- Perfumed dirt
- An editorial flower arrangement
8 oz | Coconut, soy & apricot wax | 50hr approx. burn time
Packaged in our new box with white reticulated paper stock and black glossy embossed logos.
Hand poured in Los Angeles
ENJOY THE BURN
1. TRIM IT : Trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn. This extends the life of your candle, provides a clean, safe burn, and prevents smoking & hazardous flames.
2. BURN IT : Burn your candle long enough to get an even melt pool across the top of the candle. This is espeically important for the first burn to avoid candle tunneling. This should be approximately 3-4 hours. Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
3. ENJOY THE BURN :)
4. SNUFF IT : Extinguish the candle safely, and once extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
5. BONUS POINTS! : Once your candle is finished repurpose or recycle your vessel.