RADISH, BIRD OF PARADISE, FLOWERING OSMANTHUS, BLACK LEATHER, FRESH LETTUCE
Smells like green spirit! Fresh florals collide with vegetal accords, while notes of leather amplify the grunge meets garden vibes. Light it up and burn it all down.
- Seattle in the Spring
- A vintage Marc Jacobs jacket
- Moshing in a garden
8 oz | Coconut, soy & apricot wax | 50hr approx. burn time
Packaged in our new box with white reticulated paper stock and black glossy embossed logos.
Hand poured in Los Angeles
ENJOY THE BURN
1. TRIM IT : Trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn. This extends the life of your candle, provides a clean, safe burn, and prevents smoking & hazardous flames.
2. BURN IT : Burn your candle long enough to get an even melt pool across the top of the candle. This is espeically important for the first burn to avoid candle tunneling. This should be approximately 3-4 hours. Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
3. ENJOY THE BURN :)
4. SNUFF IT : Extinguish the candle safely, and once extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
5. BONUS POINTS! : Once your candle is finished repurpose or recycle your vessel.